We are looking for a shunter / terminal driver for a large logistics service provider in Helmond.
Over de functie
Do you have a driving licence T and B and are you looking for a new challenge? Then read on!
What will you do?
Your role within the logistics company is incredibly important. As a shunter / terminal driver, you are the one who provides the link between crossdock and customer. You use the terminal tractor to place empty containers and trailers at the right dock and bring them to the right place. When these are filled, you are again ready to head the containers and trailers and take them to their destination. Driving large equipment is easy for you and your skills will ensure the process runs smoothly.
You will work two shifts: in the week of the early shift you will work from 05:00-14:00, and in the week of the late shift you will work from 14:00-23:00.
Over het bedrijf
The company is active in storage and distribution for several large customers worldwide.
Wat wij vragen
- Full-time availability at short notice;
- Willingness to work two shifts;
- Driving licence T and B;
- Experience with shunting is a big plus;
- Good command of the Dutch and/or English language.
Wat wij bieden
- A nice all-in salary of â‚¬2454 per month;
- 7.5% shift bonus on all hours worked;
- A challenging job with an employer that pays attention to your personal development;
- Nice colleagues and the prospect of a long-term position!
Interested? Applying is quick and easy, even if you don't have a CV right now. We will contact you as soon as possible! If you have any questions, we will be happy to help you on 077-8200332 and email@example.com.
Spreekt deze baan je aan?
Solliciteer dan snel op deze functie of deel de vacature met iemand met deze talenten!