What does the job entail?
As a troubleshooter you report to the Teamleader Warehouse in Venlo, you identify bottlenecks, monitor the daily business and resolve disputes in the systems. In doing so, you take into account the quality and environmental aspects which have been established within the organisation.
What will you be doing?
You will identify and resolve disputes in the systems (including SAP). You check the quality of the finished shipments and you check whether the shipments are in the correct lane. In addition, you report discrepancies and/or quality errors to the Coordinator and/or Teamleader.
Our client is a logistics service provider that offers leading logistics solutions to continuously improve the global competitiveness of customers with respect for people and the environment. It is important that bottlenecks within the warehouse are identified as quickly as possible.
Our client has a permanent growth ambition. To help shape this growth, it is important that there are no issues on the work floor and that the processes there run as smoothly as possible. Therefore, there is currently a vacancy as:
When do you fit into this position?
For this job, it is important that you have completed a VMBO/MBO education and that you have demonstrable experience in logistics in a similar position. It is also important that you have a command of the Dutch or English language, both verbally and in writing.
What competencies do you have?
- You are customer oriented.
- You are precise in your work and accurate.
- You are social and make easy contact with others.
- You adapt easily to different situations.
- You take initiative.
- You do not like sitting still and you are productive.
- You have spatial insight.
- You work safely
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary depending on your knowledge and experience
- A challenging and innovative company to work for.
- An inspiring work environment where your initiatives are appreciated.
- Good fringe benefits
- A stable and growing employer in a growing market.
- Optimal development opportunities
- Gross pay of €12,12 per hour and 7,5% shift allowance
Wie is Invite:
Wij, Invite, zijn een regionaal, jong en energiek bedrijf. Wij zijn sinds 2010 gespecialiseerd in uitzenden, detachering en werving & selectie binnen met name de logistiek, industrie en administratie.
Wij zijn gevestigd in Noord en Midden Limburg in Venlo, Venray, Tegelen, Reuver, Roermond & Panningen. Wij zijn er voor regionale banen, voor tijdelijk en vast werk, van VMBO tot HBO niveau.
Werken via Invite is gewoon goed geregeld! Werkt lokaal, voor elkaar! Wij kennen onze kandidaten en opdrachtgevers, denken mee en luisteren naar de wensen en behoeften van beide partijen om zo de beste match te maken.