In this role, you are responsible for the proper handling of the outgoing goods flow. You ensure that the orders are shipped and delivered according to schedule. Customer satisfaction is always your priority! If problems occur in the order or delivery process you will quickly come up with adequate solutions and you will inform the involved customers and carriers proactively. You keep in touch with the export brokers and take care of the corresponding export documentation. Because you are proactive and always looking for improvement, you make sure that you keep frequent contact with the warehouse supervisors about the progress and possible bottlenecks in the daily processes.
You take part in various work-related projects, arrange road and air transport and are the contact person for the carriers. You will follow up on shipments in transit, including parcel exception management. You are also responsible for the correct preparation of outbound documentation, including CMRs, export and dangerous goods documents. You are also able to identify and address problems related to the outbound processes, transport flow and customer satisfaction. You have safety and quality as your top priorities. You ensure that you follow safety procedures and immediately report dangerous situations, incidents and accidents. In addition to customer satisfaction, contributing to safety is your first priority. Finally, you always follow the QMS procedures whereby you always contribute to quality in a proactive and timely manner.
For an internationally operating company based in Venlo, we are looking for a driven employee Backline Customer Service.
The organization you will be working for is a company that focuses on empowering dentists, so they can provide better, safer and faster dental care. As part of the Backline Customer Service team, you can’t wait to get to work every day so that the various administrative order and export flows run smoothly. To do this, you will maintain contact with the company’s international customers and with its own central warehouse. This is a versatile position that is ideal for an experienced customer service employee who is ready for the next step!
What is expected of you?
- You are in possession of at least a relevant MBO diploma (e.g. logistics);
- Or you already have demonstrable experience in a similar position;
- You are looking for a sustainable employer for the long term;
- Preferably you live in the Venlo region;
- You are customer oriented, solution oriented and can set priorities;
- You have experience in customer service and knowledge of import and export;
- You have an excellent command of the English language;
- You have experience in an international logistics environment
- It is a plus if you have experience in a regulated environment with medicines/medical devices;
- Experience with IATA? Then you have an advantage!
What can you expect from us?
- A job where you can start immediately;
- A fulltime position in a shifted day shift;
- Working hours between 08:00 and 19:00;
- Salary depending on experience between €2523 and €2880 per month;
- Opportunity for a contract directly with the client;
- A place within a stable and innovative company, where no one is a number.
Are you interested in this position or do you require more information? We are happy to help you! You can contact us by phone at 077-8200332, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wie is Invite:
Wij, Invite, zijn een regionaal, jong en energiek bedrijf. Wij zijn sinds 2010 gespecialiseerd in uitzenden, detachering en werving & selectie binnen met name de logistiek, industrie en administratie.
Wij zijn gevestigd in Noord en Midden Limburg in Venlo, Venray, Tegelen, Reuver, Roermond & Panningen. Wij zijn er voor regionale banen, voor tijdelijk en vast werk, van VMBO tot HBO niveau.
Werken via Invite is gewoon goed geregeld! Werkt lokaal, voor elkaar! Wij kennen onze kandidaten en opdrachtgevers, denken mee en luisteren naar de wensen en behoeften van beide partijen om zo de beste match te maken.