Are you looking for a next step in your career or are you currently not in the right place? For our new client, we are looking for a Quality Auditor! For more information, please read on…
What are you going to do?
Perform quality audits on designated processes, area’s or departments in line with customer or company criteria both quantity and content wise.
- Perform First Article Inspections (FAI) and associated reporting.
- Perform & report on housekeeping audits.
- Perform & report material storage in the warehouse.
- Provide details for periodical (daily, weekly monthly & quarterly) internal and external quality reports.
- Voice best practices on quality of product or process.
- Decisions are made and work is completed in the context of established strategic priorities.
- Must have certain diplomacy skills.
- Accountable for work results/outcomes of audits performed.
- Certain level of self confidence, sufficient to voice & resolve issue found.
Our client provides customized, progressive and scalable solutions to leading global automotive and technology brands, such as: Jaguar, Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. For over 60 years the company has had unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packaging, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transportation. Today they have over 14,000 employees in more than 100 locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, commitment to work-life balance, personal development and excellent career opportunities.
- Basic knowledge of operational processes.
- Basic knowledge of quality auditing.
- Basic knowledge of Quality tools.
- Basic knowledge of pc usage & MS office.
- Able to communicate in English and/or Dutch.
- Experience in Quality auditing in a transport/warehouse environment is a distinct advantage.
- Being honest: be honest in relation to observations and communication.
- Able to work in the ever changing business model
- Able to perform under pressure
- Able to identify problems, inform Quality Team Lead Auditor
- Inputs, outputs and procedures are specified and measured
- Flexibility of working hours including shifts, weekends & public holidays as required
- Willingness to accept new training opportunities
If you are interested or if you have any questions, please contact our office at 0478 820242. We hope to hear from you!
Our client offers a competitive salary commensurate with your experience and expertise. In addition to the primary salary, they are affiliated with the CAO Transport and offer 25 days of holiday.
Everyone is equal within our client, which is originally a family business. Together they make the difference every day! You will notice this at the site in Venray with people who are local! Openness and honesty are important words in the cooperation.
Wie is Invite:
Wij, Invite, zijn een regionaal, jong en energiek bedrijf. Wij zijn sinds 2010 gespecialiseerd in uitzenden, detachering en werving & selectie binnen met name de logistiek, industrie en administratie.
Wij zijn gevestigd in Noord en Midden Limburg in Venlo, Venray, Tegelen, Reuver, Roermond & Panningen. Wij zijn er voor regionale banen, voor tijdelijk en vast werk, van VMBO tot HBO niveau.
Werken via Invite is gewoon goed geregeld! Werkt lokaal, voor elkaar! Wij kennen onze kandidaten en opdrachtgevers, denken mee en luisteren naar de wensen en behoeften van beide partijen om zo de beste match te maken.