Working in a pleasant atmosphere for high-tech customers. As a warehouse operator, you will have a varied job with us. And on top of that, every opportunity to develop yourself further. Picking, packing, goods receipt, outbound, shipping, stock control or the returns department. These are just some of the places in the modern warehouse where you can work. At our client they work for top companies that bring high-quality technical products to the market. They are proud that they can take care of the warehouse process.
Together with your colleagues, you ensure that the work in the warehouse runs smoothly and carefully. In a safe and clean working environment. Where we care for each other and you can be who you are.
What will you be doing?
- Order picking, checking and preparing products for shipment
- Administrative processing of documents via the WMS
- Helping with other activities, such as tidying up the warehouse
- Not only your salary grows, so do you!
- When you work for our client, you don’t just get a nice package of employment conditions. It can also be the start of your further growth within their large international organisation. You can continue to develop yourself.
About the company:
We partner with customers to provide specialized logistics, operational excellence and value added solutions in: Fulfillment, eCommerce & Value-Add Solutions, Manufacturing Support & Assembly Services, Export Packing, Transportation Management and Reverse, Repair & Service Parts.
What do you bring with you?
- At least six months of relevant work experience as, for example, a warehouse employee, production employee, logistics employee, dispatch employee, warehouse employee or order picker
- A valid heftruck, reachtruck of EPT certificate
- At least a reasonable command of the English language, in order to understand the work instructions
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- You are able to get a Certificate of Good Behaviour (VOG)
As an experienced logistics employee, you will be working in a family business, and it shows! The welfare of their employees is of paramount importance to them. They think it is important that your working week does not change every week in terms of hours. That is why they offer you as much structure as possible. Our client also has a very active staff association. Every quarter, an activity is organised to which you are also welcome. They recently moved to a brand new warehouse. That is why you can count on a nice and pleasant working environment.
Interested or questions about this vacancy? Please contact us on 0478 820242.
This is what you get:
- Gross salary € 12,55 including 8, 75% shiftwork bonus.
- You will work fulltime from Monday to Friday in a two-shift schedule. The working hours are: 06.00 to 15.00 hrs & 15.00 to 00.00 hrs
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of € 0.19 per kilometre as of ten kilometres
- Full-time position of 40 hours per week with a fixed schedule
- A job for the long term with growth opportunities
- And every month you can enjoy delicacies from the foodtrucks at your location.
Wie is Invite:
Wij, Invite, zijn een regionaal, jong en energiek bedrijf. Wij zijn sinds 2010 gespecialiseerd in uitzenden, detachering en werving & selectie binnen met name de logistiek, industrie en administratie.
Wij zijn gevestigd in Noord en Midden Limburg in Venlo, Venray, Tegelen, Reuver, Roermond & Panningen. Wij zijn er voor regionale banen, voor tijdelijk en vast werk, van VMBO tot HBO niveau.
Werken via Invite is gewoon goed geregeld! Werkt lokaal, voor elkaar! Wij kennen onze kandidaten en opdrachtgevers, denken mee en luisteren naar de wensen en behoeften van beide partijen om zo de beste match te maken.