For our client in Venray we are looking for motivated teamleaders.
As a teamleader you are responsible for managing a team of 10-15 employees. You are the first contactperson for your team and you take care of a good working atmosphere. You can work in different departments such as Inbound, Outbound, Inventory management, etc. You ensure that the employees are satisfied and you will take care of that the agreed KPIs will be achieved. You are responsible for motivating and directing employees in their daily work. You are responsible for monitoring and adjusting operational progress and daily capacity requirements. You oversee regulatory and safety compliance.
Our client is one of the leading logistics companies. They offer the full range of fulfillment services through to returns management. This includes receiving, storing, processing, inventory management, picking, packing and shipping products on behalf of our customers.
- You are full-time available
- You can organize your own work and the work of others
- You can hand over a VOG (declaration of good conduct)
- You can communicate in English
- You have good communication skills, both oral and written
- You have knowledge of logistics warehouse processes
- You can work well in a team and contribute to a positive working atmosphere
You will be working full-time (40 hours a week). Working days are Monday to Friday, but we also work on weekends. You will work in 2 shifts.
Salary between € 2000.- / € 2100.- euro gross per month. You will receive a travel allowance of € 0.19ct per km (max € 10.- per day)
Are you interested or do you have any questions? Please call us at +31478820242 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je www.invitejobs.nl.