Do you work accurately, have a great sense of responsibility and are you looking for a permanent job? Are you available at least 16 hours per week in 2 shifts? Would you like to build up a salary in the short term to € 11.50 per hour? Then we are looking for you!
For Clipper in Venray we are looking for logistics employees. Clipper processes orders in the luxury segment of well-known brands.
You will be picking orders within the warehouse through the use of a hand scanner. This hand scanner tells you which orders you need to collect and which you have already collected. It is a varied job with a great sense of responsibility. You make sure that all orders leave the warehouse correct and packed.
Working hours: you will be working in 2 shifts (06.00/ 14.30 hrs & 14.30/ 23.00 hrs).
Our client is one of the leading logistics companies. They offer the full range of fulfilment services up to and including returns management. This includes receiving, storing, processing, inventory management, picking, packing and shipping products on behalf of our customers.
- You have experience as a logistics employee
- You have an eye for detail and work accurately
- You can provide a VOG (certificate of good conduct)
- You have a command of the Dutch, English, German or Polish language.
- You are available at least 16 hours per week in 2 shifts
- You preferably live in the region Venray/ Venlo/ Cuijk.
What can you expect from this great company?
- A neat workplace with a good working atmosphere and regular colleagues
- Job with a view to a permanent appointment (contract with the company directly)
- Travel allowance of 0.19 ct per km (maximum € 7.50 net per day worked)
- Salary that grows quickly:
You start with € 11.00 gross per hour
after 3 months € 11.25 gross per hour
from 6 months € 11.50 gross per hour
Are you interested or do you have questions? We can be reached at telephone number 0478-820242 or by mail email@example.com
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je www.invitejobs.nl.