For a company in Venlo we are looking for production employees!
- Opening the packaging of the semi-finished products and entering the semi-finished product in the packaging machine
- Separation and disposal of waste according to the guidelines
- Stacking and checking the boxes according to production order requirements
- Responsible for personal hygiene and for clean materials, equipment and workspaces
The company processes and repacks frozen products. These activities result in an optimal end product for customers and clients. The production process has an uninterrupted cold chain, which is surrounded by maximum quality assurance.
- Minimum Lower Vocational Education level or equivalent
- You are either fluent in the Dutch, German or English language in speech and writing
- Knowledge of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points, Hygiene and Risk management in food industry)
- No problem with working in low temperatures (+9 degrees)
- Salary €12,04 per hour
- Allowance for cold temperature: €0,43 per hour
- Allowance for working after 7.00 PM: 125% extra
Working hours: In shifts
- Early shift: 6 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Late shift: 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Day shifts: 7 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. (only applicable during carnival, Christmas and summer)
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je www.invitejobs.nl.