For a company in Venlo we are searching for a Technician.
- Mainly you will assemble, install and test the mechanical and electrical part of the plasma coating system, working in project teams with colleagues from different disciplines, levels and nationalities;
- You are also responsible for the installation or modification of the machine at the customers’ site worldwide. You will provide service to the customers and solve technical issues.
- Within the plasma coating systems different techniques come together, like high temperatures, vacuum technology, high electricity voltages and sputter- & arc technology. Because of this diversity of techniques you will have to deal with complex challenges.
- You will be trained to become an All-round Technician, being able to install a machine independently at the customer mechanically as well as electrically.
- A MTS degree in electrics or mechatronics and ongoing technical competences. In case of an degree in mechanics, demonstrable and thorough knowledge of/experience with electrics is a must;
- Similar working experience within a project based machine building company, preferably internationally;
- Willingness to travel worldwide to customers for approximately 40% of the time;
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language;
- Affinity with pneumatic and vacuum technology is a plus;
- You can work independently as well as within a team;
- Willingness to learn and develop knowledge;
- Proactive and a positive approach;
- In possession of a driver’s license.