For a international company in Venlo we are searching for a Supervisor Logistics.
- You will manage the logistics department, consisting out of 3 contracted and up to 3 hired colleagues.
- Main responsibility of the logistics department is timely and efficient physical distribution to internal ander external customers.
- More in detail this means that you have to
- Ensure the on time delivery of materials to projects and customers,
- Proper reception and storage and distribution of goods
- A well organized export of goods and machines (and returns)
- Stock control
- Waste managment
- A tidy and organized warehouse
- Optimize the logistics processes within the company
- Localizing the bottlencks
- Creating action plans and ensuring these are executed untill desired result is achieved
- You will report to the manager purchasing & logistics.
- A Bachelor (BSc) degree in the direction of Logistics, Technology, Business Managment or similar
- Technical affinity
- Several years of experience in a similar role in an Industrial project driven organization
- Experience in managing a small team, you are a real teambuilder
- A focus on continuous improvements of the logistics processes
- Experienced in MS Office and with ERP systems
- Familiar with Warehouse Management
- Preferably knowledge of im- and export procedures
- Proficient in Dutch and English, verbally as well as in writing
- A communucative, analytical, accurate, organized, flexible and hands-on initiator.